4th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How should i study for GATE? Books to be referred for the same?

i want the infrmation abt the book fr gate exam... hw could i manage the study of gate....i m frm 2nd yr b-tech...

6th January 2012, 09:03 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How should i study for GATE? Books to be referred for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want the infrmation abt the book fr gate exam... hw could i manage the study of gate....i m frm 2nd yr b-tech...

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR GATE EXAM

As you know GATE exam is conducted for the admission of PG course in IIT's, the exam is based on which course you are going to prefer and the questions will be based on that..

-> As it based on the course the questions asked in the GATE exam will differ, if you must have given which stream you are it must have been helpful to answer your question directly..

-> To get more tips about GATE preparation check out my post #16 CLICK HERE!!!

-> It's good that you are starting your preparation right from 2nd year.

-> GATE exam consists 80-90 % of questions from the subjects which you are studying right from 2nd year to final year, so prepare the subjects well and study by understanding the concepts..

-> To know the common information about GATE exam check out the official site http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/

-> To search GATE preparation materials for your specific stream search our forum CLICK HERE!!!, for sure you will get it..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
6th January 2012, 09:45 PM
md.javeed

Default Re: How should i study for GATE? Books to be referred for the same?

Hello friend,

GATE is organized by IITs and IISc, which have pioneered advanced education at master's level in India.
The sole purpose of GATE is not only to conduct a test for admission but,which is also the major goal,to identify the suitable Engineers/Researches in various areas and make them to choose there area of choice in which they can pursue their master degree.

HOW TO PREPARE:-
Before the marathon begins,the runner puts in months, even years, of effort before he actually run the race.
As the saying goes get your Fundamentals right.
GATE is an exam that conducts you on your fundamentals.
The questions are generally derivations of fundamentals.
Preparation of GATE is an ongoing process,and is supposed to happen in stages.
First get your fundamentals right,and then test yourself on those fundamentals.
To search GATE preparations materials for your specific stream search our forum
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/.

Your victory is in your HANDS.

ALL the best
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?