11th May 2013, 12:44 PM
balwinder kaur khalsa

How should I take admission in 11 sector? What is the admission fees?

we want to know in formation about m.com addmission fees and how we get addmission in 11 sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How much fees to pay for B.Ed course in Kurukshetra University?
  2. What is the fee structure of CS course?
  3. Procedure for admission in B.Ed course? What is the fees?
  4. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  5. Admission fee that is charged for BITS Pilani B.Tech course? What is the semester fees?
  6. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  7. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  8. Do I have to pay very high admission fees for admission in medicine?
  9. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees? -- [New]
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  12. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?
  13. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  15. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  16. What's the Admission Criteria for B.E in KV Somaiyya College? What's the annual fee structure?
  17. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  18. Exact fee structure of Kurukshetra University for B.Ed?
2nd January 2019, 12:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I take admission in 11 sector? What is the admission fees?

Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh is affiliated to Punjab University and offers various UG and PG courses. Admission to M.Com course will be based on merit list which will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in qualifying examination by applicants. Admission will be centralized by Punjab University. 85% seats have been reserved for UT students and other 15% will be filled by General/Outside students.

Eligibility of M.Com
You must have passed bachelor's degree in commerce stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

Admission Process
- Visit the official website : www.dhe.chd.gov.in
- Read the prospectus carefully before applying.
- Press tab "Click here to Apply for Online e-Admission".
- You will receive generated User ID and Password on registered Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login and pay registration fee online.
- After successful verification of payment, again Login.
- Now click on "Application Form" and then "Apply for Degree Colleges".
- Click on "New Student" for 1st time applying.
- Select the course "M.Com" for admission to M.Com course.
- Now select "Centralized Admission" for Government College, Sector 11, Chandigarh.
- Submit your preferences of colleges as per your priorities.
- Fill the details in application form.
- Upload scanned documents as per specification.
- View and Check the filled application before final submission of application form.
- Submit your application and print out it.

Fees Structure
- Tuition Fees : Rs.21,000 per year
- Practical Fees : Rs.720 per subject per semester
- Examination Fees : Rs.160 per subject per semester

Other Fees such as Admission Fee, Identity Card Charge, Development Fee, Library Fee, Caution Deposit, Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Water and Electricity Charges are payable extra.

Important Dates of Admission
- Last Date to Apply : June, 2019
- Display Provisional Merit List : June, 2019
- Reporting of Discrepancy If Any : June, 2019
- Display Final Merit List : July, 2019
- Counselling Starts : July, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?