16th May 2011, 11:13 PM
ram8521

How should I work in Kuwait after doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?

hi...currently i am doing 3rd yr mechanical engg..as i want to work in kuwait..plz kindly help me how to go there...and do i need to do my mtech in petoleum engg....

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  8. How can I get a job in Kuwait after passing mechanical engineering
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. What to do for job in Kuwait Oil company?
  11. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  17. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  18. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
26th September 2011, 02:23 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: How should I work in Kuwait after doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?

not necessary.
the most important part that you have to consider is gaining experience working in the fields. In developed market, you will experience stiff competition, so its experience that really matters.So try to gain as much as experience in your field by working in Inida before you leave the country.

ENTERING KUWAIT
1) you can apply through reliable agencies.
2) you can apply to advertisement that appears usually in the classified sections.
3) you can take a tour visa and fly if you have an acquittance in there.

But the most important factor that they consider is your experience.

For more details, check this out.

http://www.oilcareers.com/regions/73...ngineering.asp

http://www.kulaib-int.com/mechanicaldivision.htm
17th November 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I work in Kuwait after doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?

Salary for b.tech mechanical engineer in kuwait
9th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

average salary per month that have been giving to a mechanical engineer in kuwait?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?