18th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biotechnology?

i have completed my bscbiotech last yr and i want to knw job oppurtunities nd courses aftr biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  8. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  10. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  16. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Biotechnology candidate?
  17. Procedure to study M.Tech after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)? Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate?
  18. How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option? -- [New]
28th May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biotechnology?

after complete bsc bio technology what is the job opportunity
27th November 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

will B.sc biotech give me a goom job and salary?wat salary i expect?
9th June 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

After complete bsc biotechnology,is there any job vacancy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?