10th May 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to sort out this problem regarding date of birth in WBBSE?

Sir, Due to my over-age during wbbse exam, it was given as 10/2/1979 as my dob. But actually it is 27/11/1974 recorded in my birth certificate. Now, I have my birth certificate, pan card, UID Card & vorer's ID with original one, i. e. 27/11/1974 and I want to maintain it. I want passport with my original dob. Is it possible to submit birth certificate in place of matric cert/admit card, so that the original age can be maintained ? Really confused, please help.

3rd November 2017, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to sort out this problem regarding date of birth in WBBSE?

Sir, Due to my recorded birth certificate problem during wbbse exam, it was given as 06/07/1982 as my dob. But actually it is 06/07/1983. Now, I have my pan card, UID Card & voter's ID with original one, i. e. 06/07/1983 and I want to maintain it. I want passport with my original dob. Is it possible to submit birth certificate in place of matric admit card, so that the original age can be maintained? Really confused, please help. If any solutiion then please give me an email ([email protected]).

Regards........
PRITAM BASU
10th December 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, My name is Akash. Both me and my brother are preparing for upsc. According to the matriculation certificate, there is only 17 days difference between me and my brother's birth date,that is not possible in practice. So I'm feeling insecure about my future. Please tell me that there will be no problem due to this. If so, please tell her the solution too.
Thanks
10th March 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir /Mam, my name is Mamta in class 10th admit card my date of birth is 30/12/1998 but some how in 12th admit card my date of birth is 31/12/1998 and i am also in class 12th after few days i am going to give the 12th board exam and i do not want any problem in future by this. So please tell me what should i do to correct my date of birth in 12th admit card please please please help me please
11th March 2018, 08:22 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

At first, you have to write a application letter regarding the mistake in your admit card and submit to the principal of the school where you do class 12. Attach some xerox copies of necessary documents like aadhar card etc. Which show your right name. Then, principal of the school will send the letter to the authority of the class 12 exam. If found correct, you will get your admit card with correct name between 2 - 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?