11th March 2018, 07:01 AM
Bijayagiri

Selection of campus for Sri Sathya Sai Institute of higher learning for UG course in PCM

My son has applied for admission to Sri Sathya Sai Institute of higher learning for undergraduate course in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM). If he gets admitted, which campus will he have to join- Prasanthi Nilayam, Brindavan or Muddanalhi?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of admission for class 10th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  3. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  4. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  6. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  7. Procedure to get 2nd standard admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? When should I apply for it?
  9. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  10. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  11. How to get admission in third class in Sathya Sai School?
  12. Procedure of admission in 3rd stanrard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Andhra Pradesh? Pattern of study of this school?
  13. Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Political Science) with stipend in Andhra Pradesh -- [New]
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  17. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?