4th December 2010, 02:59 PM
Tanvi Priya Sinha

How to start AIEEE preparation? Which entrance exams should I answer?

i am studing in class xiith in a small town named silchar...i do not have any proper coaching and so have left the dream of iit...but i carry in myself a great zeal of cracking aieee...how should i go about and which entrance exams should i look forward to?

4th December 2010, 04:54 PM
ramakant sharma

Default Re: How to start AIEEE preparation? Which entrance exams should I answer?

you may go for aieee as well as there are certain universities like BITS pilani exam, iiit hyderabad, delhi university exam, COMEDk, SRM UNIVERSITY entrence exam , VIT entrance.

for preparation make sure that your theoretical portion should be strong enough if not than go for your text book as well as reference books and clear your concepts and after that for practice purpose you may purchase 10 year solved paper of aieee and standard book of arihant's objective to make your practice as well as to build concept clearly.

all the best
4th December 2010, 07:15 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to start AIEEE preparation? Which entrance exams should I answer?

Dear friend,
Cochin is not neccesary for cracking those type of exem...
If you prepare yourself very well then can crack...
Clear your concept in your subjectual papers like Science subjects...
Practice previous year questions...
try to practice with clock,because time is one of the main factor...
Best of luck...
4th December 2010, 07:52 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

I suggest you to never give up in any competitive exams.You need not go for any coaching centers for preparation of IIT.Try to refer as many books as possible.Books of NCERT are the best to refer for IIT/AIEEE.Try to refer all test papers so that you get selected.

all the best
4th December 2010, 11:48 PM

hello tanvi myself archana
tanvi i suggest you yhat if u have a great zeal then you must do best for AIEEE. tanvi , according to you you have not any good coaching for aieee.its ok dear but you have to do best because are interested in this field.so,dear i think you should take the help of of some book of aieee preparation like mathematics tata michgraw hills publication physics.............. arihant publication and chemistry .......................O.P. Agrewal.i am sure they help you.tanvi always read those which is in your aieee syllabus ok don't think that 12th syllabus is enough ok.tanvi always get the reason behind any questions of your subject then you will get the success really.
and always remember that
"practice makes man perfect"
dear all the best
12th January 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my email id is [email protected] wud u plse send me name of some books 4r preparation of iitjee.recently i bought books u hve prescribed,
but may i know that study materials of brilliant,fiitjee etc should be bought but if should go for it then which material is better plse sir reply as soon as possible it wud be great help for me and my future....plse plse reply as soon as possible...
21st January 2011, 02:11 PM
senguptaphysics

Here is a link to a tutorial which gives the detailed analysis of Recommended Books for AIEEE to be followed. You should also consult past year's papers.
2nd February 2011, 09:11 PM
shubham957

Cool Re: How to start AIEEE preparation? Which entrance exams should I answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvi Priya Sinha View Post
i am studing in class xiith in a small town named silchar...i do not have any proper coaching and so have left the dream of iit...but i carry in myself a great zeal of cracking aieee...how should i go about and which entrance exams should i look forward to?
cracking aieee is not a big job. it only requires full concentration and hard work. you must start studying from NCERT books to improve your basics. after that you can study from arihant for chemistry, d c pandey for physics and tata mcgraw hills for maths. if you only do these books, then you are surely going to get a very good rank in aieee exam. there are many other exams also in which you can aplly like BITS PILANI, VIT VELLORE, THAPAR UNIVERSITY. etc.
all the best
4th February 2011, 08:58 AM
senguptaphysics

The problem faced by Tanvi Priya is not uncommon. But today we have a solution to this. That is online education. You get best of teachers who can coach you from any part of the world at any convenient time. Reputed coaching institutes have started their online version. One-to -one teaching is done by experts. If you have any queries in this regard feel free to visit my page.. Don't worry I am not going to charge money for that.
18th February 2011, 03:23 AM
SupritShestha

to prepare for AIEEE you need to be very strong in your class XI and XII syllabus...i think if you want to clear AIEEE your NCERT book is more than enough...all you need to do is that you have to be very strong in the basics and don't get confuse with the theories..
1st March 2011, 12:58 AM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Star with easy mind
Purchase good books
like NCERT
Arihant publication books
RCM
Optandon etc.

then start preparing from starting chapters.. read and then practice MCQ which

is the AIEEE format.

dont get diheartened if you cant solve problems

it will take time .. start is slow but is you persist you will

get fast slowly.

And do not listen to others.

OTHER Exams

BITSAT
IIT JEE
CUSAT
MH_CET
24th March 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What about using TMH for physics and arihant for chemistry? Will i succeed with them or d.c.pandey is better?but how to use them?just a read will be enough?sir/mam plz answer this question?
25th March 2011, 01:30 AM
rocking_indian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanvi Priya Sinha View Post
i order to crack aieee , you must follow NCERT since only those questions are asked in exams which are there in NCERT book ,
cover each and every topic present in NCERT
AIEEE exam do not require much depth in subject but its syllabus is very large.

you should look forward to-
aieee
vitee
kiit
your state engineering exam
25th March 2011, 09:08 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
I suggest you to never give up in any competitive exams.You need not go for any coaching centers for preparation of IIT.Try to refer as many books as possible.Books of NCERT are the best to refer for IIT/AIEEE.Try to refer all test papers so that you get selected.

Thanks
12th April 2011, 10:25 AM
kook

Do we have to solve ncert solved examples and intext questions also for aieee?
19th June 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I AM RAJU.I COMPLETED 12th IN 2010 AND THIS YEAR APPEARED FOR AIEEE, BUT IT WAS VERY POOR. CAN I SIT FOR AIEEE 2012.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
19th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

SIR,
I COMPLETED 12th IN 2010 AND APPEARED FOR AIEEE THIS YEAR.I RANKED VERY POOR, CAN I SIT FOR AIEEE 2012.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] PLZ REPLY
6th September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th ,a small student should i start studing for aieee now accourding to the changed syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?