14th September 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

How to start a career in custom house agents as a government service. some points are given below:

1. Eligibility criteria.
2. Entrance exam syllabus.
3. When an application comes in the market.
4. How to prepare.

If anyone know, please let me know at my email id "[email protected]".
any help would be appreciated.

27th February 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/information-about-custom-house-agent-cha-933230.html#ixzz2M6PKN2LR
13th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my career in custom house agents as a government service? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus?

Kapil shukla
Ahmedabad
25th April 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I only want to knw hw i cn become CHA nd whn does examinatin held every year.if possible please mail the detail at harshaggarwal16@gmail .com. And also tel me after CA it is gud or nt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?