7th January 2012, 05:53 PM
santosh kr. sharma

How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?

i am mine surveyor (r),passed as a field candidate in 1996 & working as a mines surveyor in mining & cements industries , wants to study from corresponding courses in diploma in mining & mine surveying.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  2. How to get admission in AMIE after completion of diploma in mining and mine surveying?
  3. What are the courses available after completing Surveyor from ITI?
  4. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  5. What is the use of studying mine surveying?
  6. Where can I do mine surveying through distance learning?
  7. Colleges offering B.Tech(mining) through correspondence? I have completed my D.Min.E and have passed 1st class mine manager competency certificate and working as manager in SCCL
  8. Experience certificate provided by private Coal companies are valid or not?
  9. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  10. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  11. How to do correspondence B.Tech/B.E Mining after passing diploma mining?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence? -- [New]
  14. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  15. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which books are best to study for Diploma course in Mining?
  17. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
22nd February 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?

i want to BE/B tech with corresspondance mining please tell me. My email - [email protected] and my ph. no. 9533388606. my name sumit.
25th February 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?

I have gone thrugh a two year leanership program as a miner n nw hold a Full blasting licence.Hw can i further my studies in my home country Zimbabwe while i am still going to work
25th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have gone thrugh a two year leanership program as a miner n nw hold a Full blasting licence.Hw can i further my studies in my home country Zimbabwe while i am still going to work
21st March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hii
i am minngmate bt iwant to do diploma in minning engneering pls send me college details in my id [email protected]
9th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i join amie after complition of diploma in mining and mine surveying
12th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I'm a mine surveyor looking for more further studies in mine surveying please help.here is my email address [email protected]
30th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in mining survey want to do the highes study except amie.plz help me
25th November 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

is there any chance to do diploma in mining through correspondance by A.m.i.e
29th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i did MCA from osmania university.presently i need to do the civil diplma.
19th August 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I did not complete my blasting certificate course some years back,so I want to have a blasting certificate,how can you help me?
5th January 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i have(10 2) practial under-ground & surface 2year experience in levelling & surveying,now working in survey in NCL so, How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
14th August 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

I m iti surveyor with 6 year field experience ,post metriculation with PCM and post graduate by MA so what a carrier for me for my bater future
18th August 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am Ugandan adult interested in pursing a course in mining Engineering.i want to enroleas i have been working with the mining for the last 8 years.my mail address is [email protected]
15th June 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing diploma in mining and mine surveying engineering, But I have no idea what to do after completing the course.
please suggest me what are the opportunities of study for the beter future of mine.
8th March 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I have Mining Mate Certificate and I am already M.Sc in Applied Geology so how can I go to Mining Engineering course.
7th September 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am subhankar pan. I passed diploma in survey engineering in 2018. Now how to became a mine survey engineer from survey engineer..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?