8th May 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the use of studying mine surveying?

Why you have decided to study for mine surveying...please tell me

3rd September 2012, 06:08 PM
SohailGuru

Default Re: What is the use of studying mine surveying?

Mine survey is the one of the developing field in the whole world. Now a days finding a well position in this competitive dragging world is much harder compared to the previous times.

So we need to improvise to get into a most different ones and be on top of the world to be not ruled over by others. Mine surveying is the one of the best way to get hold into this business.

Mines have got the whole preciousness of the world, generally speaking, Mine surveyors are responsible for the development and maintenance of the entire surface and underground plans. It has got the most finance of the world. And thus, the most scams and forges are occurring in this field.

Getting job is an easy task for a Mine Surveyor. But the most wonderful part of it is that you are an explorer of the world and this is everyone's child dream to become an explorer, so you can have your dream come true by choosing this opportunity.

Surveying is a profession suitable for analytical thinkers with an interest in spatial information and discovery of the world around us. It is a rewarding career choice providing challenges and difficulties in every day work, so if you wish to and are interested in facing challenges then you should probably go for MINE SURVEYOR profession.

There are also different types of mine surveyors with options to work underground, open cut or both, and in the coal industry or various mineral mining industries. Every mine provides its own site specific challenges, variations and environment, ensuring a career which provides for continual development, improvement and lifelong learning.

So in my view this is a very vast and fabulous field of technology and science, and one should think of it with determinations to get into this field. Good luck.
5th November 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.tech in civil after diploma in mine surveying?
5th November 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.tech in civil after diploma in mine surveying?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?