14th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to study for electronics and telecommunication?

how to study in electronics&telecommunication easily but better?

Related Questions:
  1. GATE study material for electronics and telecommunication branch?
  2. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication? -- [New]
  3. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  4. How to study for electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  8. Study material for ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  9. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  13. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  14. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  15. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  16. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  17. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
15th September 2012, 02:20 PM
KapilMusicBoy

Smile Re: How to study for electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to study in electronics&telecommunication easily but better?
Its good that you have electronics & communication branch, initially from the 1st year, just focus on clearing the subjects. from 2nd year start focusing on scoring. from 3rd year, start preparing for GATE, whether you are willing for PG or not, because GATE will help you in several ways.
it will strong your technical knowledge,
you may opt for PG
several PSUs are now linked with GATE.
15th September 2012, 06:31 PM
Astha sinhaa

Default Re: How to study for electronics and telecommunication?

Hello dear,
For study Electronics and communication you must be creative thinker. Study as much as you can. Try to solve circuits and understand the circuits.
The toughest part in E&C is Microwave and analog and digital electronics. So you can study these subject more with respect to other subject. Follow the good books available.
Try to make a routine to study more follow it regularly.
15th September 2012, 06:45 PM
DASHARD

you can refer the following books to prepare for electrics and communication-

Electronic Devices And Circuits by Boylestead
solved problem in control system by Jairath
Signals and Systems by Oppenheim and Schaffer
Electromagnetic waves and Radiating system by Jordan and Balmein

good luck
12th October 2012, 08:26 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

you didn't give any proper information in your question like what you previously, what are you doing these days.. Well, doesn't matter.. I'm giving you the complete Information about this course.

If you want to pursue Degree/B.Tech in Electronics,

Eligibility:

1. Complete you 10+2 with at least 60% marks and clear the entrance exam for particular university by participating in IIT/CET/AIEEE etc.

After completing your degree, further you can continue your studies in this field or can go for job in a company.

For better studies, you can refer the following books:

1. Signals and Systems by Oppenheim and Schaffer

2. Electronic Devices and Circuits by Boyestead

3. Electromagnetic waves and Radiating system by Jordan and Balmein

Wish you all the very best.
12th October 2012, 08:29 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

you didn't give any proper information in your question like what you previously, what are you doing these days.. Well, doesn't matter.. I'm giving you the complete Information about this course.

If you want to pursue Degree/B.Tech in Electronics,

Eligibility:

1. Complete you 10+2 with at least 60% marks and clear the entrance exam for particular university by participating in IIT/CET/AIEEE etc.

After completing your degree, further you can continue your studies in this field or can go for job in a company.

For better studies, you can refer the following books:

1. Signals and Systems by Oppenheim and Schaffer

2. Electronic Devices and Circuits by Boyestead

3. Electromagnetic waves and Radiating system by Jordan and Balmein

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?