18th August 2012, 11:52 AM
akriti sensharma

Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream

dear sir,
i have applied for the post of ONGC Graduate Trainee 2012 in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. Please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication stream to my email-id
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  2. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  3. Study material for ONGC exam of GT for electronics and telecommunication?
  4. PreiousaPrevious years question papers for ONGC recruitment?
  5. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  6. Study material for ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  7. Last 10 years ONGC placement papers for ECE stream? -- [New]
  8. From where to get complete solutions of past year papers of IES exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Trade?
  9. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  10. What is the syllabus for Technical Exam of ONGC GT of electronics and telecommunication?
  11. ONGC GT electronics and telecommunication previous years question papers?
  12. What is the syllabus in detail of technical portion of GT exam of ONGC for electronics and telecommunication
  13. Previous 5 years placement papers of ONGC exam and Indian Air Force for Electronics Stream
  14. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  16. What is the syllabus for finance stream? I am appear for ONGC exam in finance stream
  17. Syllabus of J.E for electronics and telecommunication stream in Mahartransco Ltd?
  18. Past years question papers of ONGC entrance exam?
5th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream

sir please send ongc sample paper for electronics and communication at [email protected]
11th October 2012, 11:51 AM
ashu603178

Default Re: Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream

i am ece passed student plz send me ongc previous 5 years questions paper with answers
13th October 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am applied for ongc gt exam in electronics and communication,
plz send me previous year questation papers..
26th October 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for the post of ONGC Graduate Trainee 2013 in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. Please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication stream to my email-id
[email protected]
19th August 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus nd previous year question papers of ONGC GT Exam for electonics ana communication stream to my mail id
[email protected]
11th March 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

please send me ece stream last 5 previous paper on [email protected] based on ongc A-2 LEVEL(ELECTRONICS)
10th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have applied for the post of ONGC Graduate Trainee 2013 in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. Please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication stream to my email-id

[email protected]
23rd April 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 year question papers as i have applied for ongc graduate trainee 2014
my email id is [email protected]
10th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

where i will find the previous question paper of ongc for electronics
4th June 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
where i will find the previous question paper of ongc for electronics

send me on [email protected]
30th July 2014, 06:50 PM
vinitsatyapal

dear sir,
i have applied for the post of ONGC assistant technician in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. Please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication stream to my email-id

[email protected]
1st August 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have applied for the post of ONGC Graduate Trainee 2013 &Assistant technician 2013 in Electronics and Telecommunication stream. Please send me the previous years question papers of ONGC GT Exam for Electronics and Telecommunication stream to my email-id
[email protected]
5th August 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am applyng for ongc in electronics.division..so plz send me previous papers to [email protected]
14th October 2014, 06:32 PM
RAJSAVSUR

Sir,
I am prepearing for ongc exam. held in 16/11/2014, A2 level(E&T) and I need last 4-5 year question paper with answer. Plz, sir, it’s urget. My email id is—[email protected]
14th November 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i want to old exam paper of ongc exam for assistant technician(Electrical)last 5 year.please send me on my email id [email protected]
20th December 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am Prashant Salunkhe, i want privious sample question papers for electronics Engineering branch ONGC for the post of Assistant Technician post. I searched many web side but i couldn't get this. so any have sample papers then come know me ....
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?