5th March 2010, 01:21 PM
IlCapitano

How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?

Hi guys,
I've completed my MBBS course 2 months back.The problem is I don't like being in hospitals.I like to study genetics or courses like that abroad or in India.It isn't problem if that masters course doesn't need an mbbs degree for that.Can anyone help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Study genetics after completing MBBS?
  2. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  3. Can I study MD in Genetics at China if completed MBBS?
  4. Can I do MD genetics course after completing MBBS?
  5. Does Calcutta University offer M.Sc(Genetics) course? List of universities offering M.Sc(Genetics) in West Bengal?
  6. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  7. Whether University of Oxford offer BS in Genetics course?
  8. Colleges and courses for career in research fields after MBBS like Human Genetics etc.?
  9. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  10. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
  11. In which entrance exam I should appear to study M.Sc in Genetics in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Higher studies options/courses after B.Sc. in genetics to get Government Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After completing intermediate BIPC if I don't get a seat in MBBS the what can I study?
  14. Can I apply for Genetics Engineering after completing B.Sc? Which colleges offer Genetics Engineering in India? -- [New]
  15. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Karnataka University after completing B.Sc(Chemistry, Zoology & Genetics)?
  17. Total expenses to study MBBS? Starting salary of MBBS Doctor?
  18. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
25th December 2011, 08:55 AM
rit.dubey

Default Re: How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course?

hi good morning friend.i have read your question and i am very impress that you want to do genetic engineering..so i suggest you that you should go for IIT JNU.it is for m.tech in our favor branch.so you should go for it.
21st June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hi/ i completed M.B.B.S i;m not interested to do speciality i need to know whether 2 months are 4 months course is available like industrial medicine..... pls can u help me......
27th August 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi. . . . . .i'm interested in human genetics bt i don't want to do PG at all. . . . . . .what's the other way to go in genetics rather than PG
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?