11th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Vel65

How to study M.Tech in computer science and engineering? I am a graduation from NIT in Metallurgical and materials engineering

I am a Graduate(B Tech) from NIT in Metallurgical & Materials Engg. I am very much interested in Computer Science. Now I want to study M Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. Is it possible? In which college I choose?

24th May 2013, 09:04 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study M.Tech in computer science and engineering? I am a graduation from NIT in Metallurgical and materials engineering

Hello friend

>>M.Tech specializations in Computer Science and Engineering and their order of preference
1. Computer Science
2. Information Technology
3. Information Security
4. Software Engineering
5. Distributed Computing
6. Image Processing

>>All the b.tech degree holders are eligible for M.Tech in computer science

all the best
2nd October 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Tech in computer science and engineering? I am a graduation from NIT in Metallurgical and materials engineering

there is no future in metallurgical engineering
2nd October 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

metallurgy kabhi mat lena barbaad ho jaoge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?