23rd January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student

Sir i'm final year (B.sc E&C) student,in 5th sem with no arrear.next i want to study MBA in shipping & logistics Management.pls tell me which colleges have this specialization?

10th June 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student

sir i am doing ba.history final year in loyola college .....can i do MBA in shiping and logistic management
17th September 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student

Sir I m perusing b.a with English economics. Can I do MBA in shipping and logistics
17th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i am Prakash studying final year bba i walnt know details about the subject's of shipping logistics and what are the subjects are in shipping logistics......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?