10th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS after completing BSc? Am I eligible for studies?

I have completed my bsc (bzc) i would to study mbbs am i eligible to study.

2nd April 2014, 04:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study MBBS after completing BSc? Am I eligible for studies?

You can join in lateral entry scheme. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also complete class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.
30th September 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am final year degree student ( botany zoology & chemistry). After completion of my degree I would like to go for mbbs. Can I join by lateral entry to the 2nd year of mbbs???? Or should I do it from first year???? If I could join to 2nd year directly then what entrance test I need to take to join mbbs after completion of my degree????
9th May 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc (Information Technology) i would to study mbbs am i eligible to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?