29th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?

I am studying in ISC Board. I want to know if selection in COMEDK is only by the Entrance scores or they also take into consideration the Board exam score also. if they consider, what is the weightage given to Board exam and how much to COMEDK score?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get seat in reputed Medical college with score of 170 in COMEDK?
  2. Cost of COMEDK 2016 application form? Minimum score required to get computer science stream? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  4. My COMEDK 2015 marks are enough for admission or should I try for COMEDK 2016?
  5. How much marks should I score in COMEDK entrance? I belong to SC category
  6. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  7. Can I appear in COMEDK 2015 as Residence Indian being Kerala NRI?
  8. Colleges in Bangalore for a candidate who has secured 63 marks in COMEDK?
  9. Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016?
  10. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Admission in MBBS for a candidate who has secured 112 marks in COMEDK?
  12. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  13. I got compartment in physics, Can i get admission in comedk?
  14. Whether 12th percentage is considerable to apply for Merit Scholarship for study B.Tech in USA through SAT?
  15. What rank can I expect after scoring 112 marks in COMEDK in Medical Entrance Exam? Which MBBS college can I get?
  16. Good engineering colleges with 112 marks in AIEEE for OBC candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What rank do I expect for a score of 143 in COMEDK? Good colleges with this rank?
  18. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
9th June 2011, 02:04 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?

COMED K is combined test for admision to private medical, dental and engineering colleges in Karnataka.
Merit list in COMED K is through score in the exam only class XII marks are not considered for that-so no weightage for board exams.
9th December 2011, 01:19 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?

The entrance exam of COMEDK does not consider the marks you have secured in BOARDS for selection . The marks you get in the entrance will only decide your admission and it is one of the easier exams compared to others.You only need to have minimum of 50% in 12th to be eligible to write COMEDK.No weightage is given to 12th marks.
4th January 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed in comedk to get admission in ms ramiah
23rd February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

can i get provsional admission before exam
9th May 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son wrongly entered OBC in comed k application form and the same appeared in admit card. Will it cancel his admission or can it be considered as General Merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?