22nd December 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to study a under graduate course with Electronics Commerce stream? Where should I apply for it in Ujjain?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and want to study UG course with Electronics Commerce. How can I study it? Where should I apply for it in Ujjain?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for CDAC after B.E (Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  2. Is is compulsary to appear for 1st stage of CA examination when completed graduation with more than 60% marks?
  3. When we need to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in Vikram University, Ujjain?
  4. How to study psychology after studying commerce stream?
  5. Is it possible to study Science and commerce at the same time?
  6. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  7. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate degree together in any Commerce stream from IGNOU?
  8. Can I study correspondence Master of Computer Management being a Commerce graduate?
  9. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  10. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  12. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  13. Am I eligible for UG lecturer post in different colleges for Commerce Stream after doing PG in Management, qualifying UGC NET, graduating in Commerce stream and Ph.D pursuing?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  15. Possibility to study an under graduate course in Geography without mathematics and Economics?
  16. How can I become a Commerce graduate in one year?
  17. Where a BE Mechanical engineering student apply for inplant training at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh? How to manage studies while training? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue Diet and Nutrition course after B.Com Honors and best Institutes in kolkata for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?