14th April 2011, 03:49 PM
anit rawat

How to take admission in 3 years correspondence course in CCSU?

I want to admission in llb 3years correspondence form ccsu. i leave in shahibabd (gzb.) please give me all details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  3. How to take admission in correspondence course for Gyani(Honors in Punjabi) at an age of 55 years?
  4. How to take admission in B.ed through correspondence after passing B.A with 43.75% from DU?
  5. Details about B.Sc from CCS University, Hisar? Fee? Subjects required in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  7. How can I get admission to study correspondence M.Tech if worked for 11 years in Dubai after completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  8. How can I get admission in correspondence course after passing graduation
  9. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  10. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem-Introduction to Programming (BCA103) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Last date of submission of Registration Form of M.A in MMH college of CCSU Meerut?
  12. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  13. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  14. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  15. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November? -- [New]
  16. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  17. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
  18. Can I get admission to study correspondence B.Ed in any college of Karnataka if completed B.Sc(Electronics) about 18 years ago?
19th August 2011, 08:39 PM
qwsdcv

Default Re: How to take admission in 3 years correspondence course in CCSU?

listen dear just move to the main center i.e church gate for your CCSU
and talk to him he will give you a theory card and a form then you just need to get other details from the authority.
12th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

LLB FIRST YEAR RESULT
7th April 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in arts with two languages and combination of history and political science. I am working as a TGT English in Education Department, GNCT. I want to continue my further studies with LLB. Kindly guide me about this, with duration, form submission, course content, fee structure, etc.
18th July 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

how to register onlline for 3 years LLB from ccsu?
23rd June 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Does ccsu offer correspondence course and in which college affiliated to ccsu i can get a combination of english, economics and mathematics in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?