6th August 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.A 1st year? What is the total fee structure?

i want to know where i get forms and where submit and what is total fees for 1st year?

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the fees of BBM course?
  2. Total fee of 1 year for M.Tech Agriculture?
  3. What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?
  4. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  5. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  10. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  11. Last date for admission in 1st year for B.Com? What is the fee structure
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course after completing MA in Bengali? What is its total fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year under Panjab University? What is the date of admission?
  16. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  17. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Is there any direct admission in medical colleges with minimum fee structure in Karnataka and other states? What is the total fee structure?
25th October 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A 1st year? What is the total fee structure?

what is the fee structure of b.a.1st year?
16th August 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.A 1st year? What is the total fee structure?

Last date addmission for B A 1st year
9th September 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

correspondensh me hum ne jo fom fill karke submit kiya hai.uska jawab kab milega hume .
12th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

B.A. correspondence from punjab university session 2016-2017 & about fees B.A. part-1??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?