11th July 2012, 11:37 AM
Urvashi Gaur

How to take admission in B.Com after Inter?

Sir, I m in Inter nd afterthat i want to take addmission in B.Com nd afterthat C.A. Plez tell me the best college in Kanpur?

29th August 2012, 07:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com after Inter?

Admission for B.Com courses are done on the basis of marks scored in intermediate. A few Universities conducts entrance exam for selection purpose. Details on admission process will be available in the official web portal of the concerned University/institute. If your aim is CA, then you can get directly to the course immediately after XII class. Pass in 12th class with commerce is the basic eligibility for CA programme.
23rd September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can i study b.com along with CA plus interior designing
24th September 2012, 08:30 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The admission for B.Com is given on the basis of marks you have obtained in 12th. There is a cut off list of colleges. To ensure that you manage to make it to the cut off list, you will have to score good marks in the 12th board. On the other hand there are some colleges that conducts entrance exam to give admission.

Now if your intention is to study Chartered Accountancy then there is no need to do B.Com. You can directly seek admission for Chartered Accountancy. You can appear for the Common Proficiency Test after completing 12th. Let me explain in details.

To become Chartered Accountant you need to pass three stages of Chartered Accountancy Course. These stages are:

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

3. Final Course

Common Proficiency Test

Any candidate who has passed 10th standard has appear for the Common Proficiency Test. There are four papers in the Common Proficiency Test divided into two sections. You need to score at least 30 percent marks in each section and 50 percent marks in both sections combined to clear the Common Proficiency Test. The subjects are:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

Integrated Professional Competence Course

You can get admission for Integrated Professional Competence Course through multiple ways. Firstly by clearing the Common Proficiency Test. The second way is after completing the graduation course.

If you manages to score 55 percent marks in B.Com and 60 percent in other graduation courses then you don't need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. You can take direct admission in the Integrated Professional Competence Course. Therefore if you want to pursue B.Com, just ensure that you manages 55 percent marks to avoid appearing for the Common Proficiency Test.

There are total of 7 papers in the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Final Course

After passing the IPCC you would reach the third stage of Chartered Accountancy which is called Final Course. It is considered as the toughest stage of the course. There are 8 papers in the Final Cours that are divided into two groups.

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
24th September 2012, 09:35 AM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in B.Com after Inter?

The admission for B.Com is given on the basis of marks you have obtained in 12th. There is a cut off list of colleges. To ensure that you manage to make it to the cut off list, you will have to score good marks in the 12th board. On the other hand there are some colleges that conducts entrance exam to give admission
Now if your intention is to study Chartered Accountancy then there is no need to do B.Com. You can directly seek admission for Chartered Accountancy. You can appear for the Common Proficiency Test after completing 12th. Let me explain in details.
To become Chartered Accountant you need to pass three stages of Chartered Accountancy Course. These stages are:
1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2. Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
3. Final Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?