23rd April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com Part I in delhi admission?

How can I take admission in B Com Part I in Delhi Admission in 2013

12th June 2015, 11:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com Part I in delhi admission?

According to me I think your query is regarding the admission procedure in Delhi University for the B.Com course.

DU is considered as among the best university in India. The admission in the university for the most of the course is on the basis of aggregate and it is same for the B.Com also.

The application form for the admission is available now in both the online and offline mode and there is a common admission form for through which candidate are eligible to get the admission in all the colleges in which the cut off is less than there aggregate.

From the current session there are few changes made in the admission process and one of the most important is candidate must have Mathematics as main subject in the board examination.

There is reservation on the cut off marks for the OBC, SC, ST and PWD category candidates. There is special relaxation of maximum of 3% for the girls candidate and for sports quota candidate.

The first cut off will be available from the 25th June 2015 and to get the other details and previous cut off visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?