25th February 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech with Aeronautical Engineering

sir i am pursuing diploma 3 yr. course wiyh automobile engg. &after thet i want to take admission in B.E./B.Tech with aeronautical engg. so please tell me how i get admission in this engg. field.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  3. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  4. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer? -- [New]
  9. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  10. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  11. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  13. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  17. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  18. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
12th March 2013, 09:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech with Aeronautical Engineering

After 3 year diploma, you can seek admission to B.E/B.Tech in aeronautical engineering through lateral entry. Admission to lateral entry is done through entrance exams. Being a competitive exam do prepare well. Certain Universities admit candidates on merit basis. Calicut University, Thapar University, etc offer lateral entry admissions.
2nd July 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

presently i am doing second year diploma in electronics and telecommunication engg. and want to take admisson in aeronautical engg. for degree. could i apply for it , plz suggest !! how ?????

deepak gupta ( mumbai )
7th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get the previous years question papers of ip university leet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?