13th July 2013, 07:21 PM
pankaj gu

How to take admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Mechanical engineering

I am student of mechanical (production)3 rd year After diploma i want to take admission in b.tech.plz advice me which application form prefer to me and also suggest top colleges in india.can i give a entrance exam iit,nit.if yes then which form declares and which month. [email protected]
mobno-9125835922

30th June 2016, 02:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech if I am a student of Mechanical engineering

No,you are not eligible to get admission in IIT, NIT etc..after diploma course but you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in other recognised university.

Candidates passed diploma course are eligible to appear for LEET examination conducted by private and public universities and after qualifying in examination are eligible for admission in 2nd year of course through lateral entry.

The application form for entrance examination is conducted in month of May and June. So for the admission in public institutions you have to wait for next yet but you can visit privte institute to get more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?