25th December 2017, 10:51 AM
ranjot mohar

How to take admission in B.Tech at Punjabi university?

How to take admission in B.Tech in Punjabi university after 12th and what kind of test has to be cleared for admission in Punjabi university in B.Tech and B.Sc?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech at Punjabi university? -- [New]
  4. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  5. How can I get admission in PU for pursuing M.SC Maths after completing BA from Punjabi University?
  6. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  8. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  9. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  10. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  11. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  12. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  13. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  14. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  15. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University?
  16. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  17. Seats available in Punjabi University for B.Sc(Mathematics) course? Minimum percentage required to get admission?
  18. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala

25th December 2017, 09:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech at Punjabi university?

Panjab University, Chandigarh conduct entrance examinations for various UG and PG courses.Commonly known as PU CET, the common entrance test for Punjab University are notified from time to time.
Student may appear in JEE main entrance exam for admission in BTech. Punjab Technical University offers admission on the basis of JEE main score card

26th December 2017, 03:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Punjab university you need to complete your 10+2 or its equivalent education in any engineering related stream from any recognized board. You need to attend and qualify in the JEE exam in merit.

For getting admission you need to follow few steps which are mentioned below:

- First register your name for admission by filling the fathers name, mobile number, mail id. You’ll be sent an OTP to your mobile number, you need to fill and submit it. Your registration is done.
- You need to pay the registration fees through online or through DD.
- You need to fill the application form by visiting the official website of Punjab university.

Based on the cut off marks you’ll be given admission. The cut off marks varies every year based on the candidates applied and seats.

26th December 2017, 04:24 PM
NeptuneSpear

You have to apply form (registration) available on the website of Punjabi University. Eligibility criteria for admission to B.tech degree is as follows :
The scores of the candidates obtained in JEE Main 2018 or 10+2th standard examination will be the main eligibility criteria for Punjab B.Tech admission 2018 along with other criterion.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and further admission process to different colleges under the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?