3rd September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission for B.Tech in top college of Punjab after doing diploma in CSE stream?

i am doing diploma in c.s.e stream.my diploma will complete in next year.so i wants to take admission for b.tech in top most college of punjab.so please tells me the best colleges of punjab.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. How can I study Diploma in CSE in any reputed college if completed 10th?
  4. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  5. Which college is suitable for me after scoring state rank of 13023? How to get admission in Punjab in any stream?
  6. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  7. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  10. How is PTU for B.Tech? Which are the best colleges in Punjab?
  11. Which branches of engineering can I get having 124 marks in ENAT?
  12. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  14. How to get a government job after passing diploma in CSE stream
  15. How many branches are available in M.Tech that are related to CSE, IT Stream
  16. Which is a better option for me to get admission in Jaypee Sec 62 Noida in CSE stream
  17. How to join CID after completion of Diploma in CSE being a candidate from Punjab?
  18. Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?
23rd February 2012, 10:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for B.Tech in top college of Punjab after doing diploma in CSE stream?

Yes, it is possible to secure admission for the B.Tech course after diploma. For the diploma candidates, there is a lateral entry scheme. You can directly join the second year of engineering after successful completion of the course. One needs to attend the entrance exam as part of the lateral entry scheme. Based on the score secured in this entrance exam, the admission will be determined. Prepare well for the entrance exam so as to get in to the top most colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?