11th July 2013, 11:07 AM
Anand Srivatava

How to take admission for BAMS?

sir i want to direct admisson for BAMS low pakage college plz information given

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  2. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  3. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission for BAMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  5. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  6. How many government BAMS colleges are there for PG? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  8. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  9. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  10. What is the cutoff list of BAMS? Will I get admission for BAMS in Shree Ayurvedic Mahavidyalaya having 126 marks in MHT CET
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  12. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  13. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  14. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  15. Can I get admission in BAMS course in IP university after scoring 60th rank in CET for BPT/BAMS/B.Pharm
  16. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
  17. What should I do to get admission in government BAMS college? Procedure for admission?
  18. How to take admission for BAMS?
1st December 2016, 12:47 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission for BAMS?

BAMS stands for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. It is undergraduate degree which provides basic education in the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional ayurveda.The duration required to complete the course is of 5½ years duration of which 4½ years is for the main course and 1 year for internship. The main course is divided into 3 Professional Courses of 1½ years duration each.

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a B.A.M.S. degree are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Sanskrit as subjects studied.

-The candidate should secure reasonably high percentage of marks in aggregate in 12th examination.

-The minimum age limit to apply for BAMS degree is from 17 years .
5th June 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for BAMS?

Should we study Sanskrit before?
I haven't studied but I like to take ayurveda as my next course.
What I want to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?