11th March 2013, 02:31 PM
JAIN ARVIND

How to take admission in BBA IP university? Where to get the application form?

Would like to know about the admission of bba ip university, where can i get the application form and when is the last date of submission of form.
Regards

Related Questions:
13th October 2016, 10:12 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in BBA IP university? Where to get the application form?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration which is a bachelor degree course of three years and to pursue the same course from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University generally called as IPU you will have to crack IPU CET BBA entrance examination.

* For appearing in the same examination, the minimum eligibility criteria specified are as here under :-

i) You must have the nationality with your age not exceeding 21 years by the 31st December of that year in which you will appear in the same examination.

ii) You must have completed your Class 12th in any stream but with English as one of the subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

As far as you are looking to get application for the same examination then for that you will have to visit the official link of IPU i.e; www.ipu.ac.in during the month of February as for each new session starting from the mid of year the application for entrance examination is released in the month of February of that year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?