16th March 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BHU for class 11th commerce?

I want to take addmission in bhu for class11 commerce .how to get addmission?

Related Questions:
13th June 2015, 04:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BHU for class 11th commerce?

BHU is not a college or school which provides education for the senior secondary level but it manages and guides the school called as Central Hindu School for the same degree course.The same school has its specific branches for the girls and boys and are called as Central Hindu Girl's School and Central Hindu Boy's School respectively.

Now to get admitted in these school with your desired stream you will have to crack its entrance examination called as SET. The examination consists of 100 questions of one marks each related to General Science , English & Hindi Grammar , Mathematics and bit of current affairs. There is no negative marking in the same and the questions are upto the level of Standard 10th only.

The notification for the same is released by the end of March or beginning of April and the examination is held in the mid of May. Also the results are announced by the mid of June and the admission process ends within a week from that.

The forms can be filled online. For more queries about the same examination and notifications regarding the net session admission test log on to the link www.bhuonline.in
10th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BHU for class 11th commerce?

Tell me how to prepare for CHS exam when i wanna to go with commerce in class 11?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?