12th September 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in CA inter?

Pleas tell that i had completed graduation course in open university with mark obtained 53% so can i admission directly ca inter without cpt

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ICWA Inter? What is the percentage required to get admission in ICWA Inter?
  2. How to take admission in CA inter? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in B.Com after getting 73% in inter?
  4. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  5. What is the procedure for getting readmission for CS?
  6. Possibilities to get admission after scoring 68% in Inter? What is the fee structure?
  7. What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?
  8. How can I get admission in MCA in good Universities? How may I get admission in NIT? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from NIIT and I didn't take mathematics papers in either Inter or Gradudation
  9. Can I seek admission in SSN after scoring 97% in inter?
  10. Fee structure and Duration of ICWA course after completing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in government college for B.Tech after scoring 58 marks in JEE mains and 71% in Inter
  12. How to take admission in B.Com after Inter?
  13. Is ICWA Inter beneficial like CA inter?
  14. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  15. After graduation can I take admission in CA(Inter)?
  16. Is ICWA inter beneficial like CA Inter? Can a corporate demand for ICWA Inter or a person apply for government jobs
  17. How to do inter course in ICWAI? I am a graduate in commerce
  18. can we do CS course after passing 12th? I have opted for commerce
15th July 2015, 02:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in CA inter?

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. This course has three levels:

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence course and Articleship.

3. Final course.

The eligibility criteria for direct entry to Integrated Professional Competence course is that candidate must have score at least 55% in commerce stream and 60% in non commerce stream.

As your percentage of marks score in bachelor's degree is only 53%, you are not eligible for direct entry to IPCC. You will have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test.

Common Proficiency Test is conducted twice every year by the Institute of Chartered Accountancy course. June CPT exam for the year 2015 is over. The important dates for December CPT is yet to be declared.

So if you want to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to appear for the Common Proficiency Test and crack it. Common Proficiency test consists of 200 objective questions from:

>>Fundamentals of Accounting.

>>Economics.

>>Mercantile law.

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

To clear this test, you will have to score minimum of 30% marks in four subjects mentioned above and overall aggregate of 50% in the test.

For any more details, you can visit the official website of ICAI www.icai.org.
16th July 2015, 12:32 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: How to take admission in CA inter?

For CA you have to appear for the test. CA stands for the Chartered Accountant.

Eligibility Criteria-
You must have attained at least 55% in commerce stream and 60% in non commerce stream.

For admission in CA you have to give CPT(Common Proficiency Test) and crack it. Common Proficiency test consists of 200 objective questions.
Website of ICAI https://www.icai.org/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?