4th June 2012, 07:47 PM
mo.safiq

How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?

i have 81% in senior secondary of board of rajasthan. then i want to take admission in the govt college of commerce in jaipur.pleace me details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship program for minority girls after 10th by Rajasthan or Indian government? How may I get detail information for the same?
  2. Can I get admission to Shri Ram College of Commerce after securing 91.54% from Rajasthan board and from OBC category?
  3. Date of TET exam in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of schools which offer Senior Secondary Education in Nirman Nagar, Mansarovar and Vaishali, Jaipur?
  5. Entrance exams to study further for 12th Commerce with Computer Application NIOS Board student?
  6. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  7. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  8. List of government affiliated Senior Secondary Schools in Delhi
  9. Eligibility of getting scholarship for scoring above 80% in Senior Secondary exam?
  10. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  11. List of collegs offering Ph.D in Unanipathy? I have completed MD in Unani Medicine
  12. CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Chennai -- [New]
  13. What is the scholarship renewal date?
  14. What can I do after BCA? I have passed higher secondary in commerce computers
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan
  16. How can I get scholarship by Rajasthan Government if secured 84.60% in 12th Commerce Board exam?
  17. Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?
  18. Maximum age limit to appear for Senior Secondary exam from any Open Board for a candidate who has completed Secondary school 10 years ago?
8th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?

i have 58% in senior secondary of board of rajasthan. then i want to take admission in the govt college of commerce in jaipur.pleace me details
14th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?

i have 60.80% in senior secondary of board of rajasthan. then i want to take admission in the govt college of commerce in jaipur.pleace me details

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-take-admission-government-college-commerce-jaipur-after-scoring-81-senior-secondary-board-rajasthan-804264.html#ixzz1xlm1KpJC
15th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have 61% in senior secondary of board of rajasthan. then i want to take admission in the govt college of commerce in jaipur.pleace me details

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-take-admission-government-college-commerce-jaipur-after-scoring-81-senior-secondary-board-rajasthan-804264.html#ixzz1xrZtbtGE
22nd June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have 73% in senior secocondary of board of cbse. then i want to take admission in govt. college of commerce., so please give me details about it.
1st July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have got 78% in 12th commerce frm rbse board and i want to take addmission in commerce college jaipur.....plzzz suggest me immediately
28th May 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I've got 77.2% in 12th commerce cbse board n wanna take admission in govt commerce college of jaipur.......plzzzzz tell me on urgent basis..:)
thank you
29th June 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have got 75% in 12 commerce from rbse board can i take admission in b.com or b.com(hon) from commerce college in jaipur
19th June 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have got 79% marks in commerce stream in best four from cbse ,can i get admission in delhi university?
30th July 2014, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

For admission in Jaipur Private Colleges or University ...Whatsapp or Message on 9660199963....or mail me at [email protected] and don't forget to mention Subject in Email.
19th June 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have score 77%. Iwant admission in Govt. College so What's the procedure and fees structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?