28th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?

Respected sir/madam,
I have completed my B.E. in IT with 64% from pune university. I have secured 21/100 marks in GATE 2012. I want to take admission for M.Tech in colleges which are situated in pune... So plz help me by providing the colleges name in pune....
thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?
  2. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  3. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  4. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  5. How to seek admission for M.Tech? I have completed B.E under Pune University
  6. How to take admission in DSE in pune University after completing diploma?
  7. Which colleges of Pune university can I get admission after completing my diploma in IT with 85%?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D in Germany after completing masters in economics in Pune University?
  9. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  10. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  11. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science? -- [New]
  13. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  14. How should I join ICWAI after completing BBA from Pune University?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  16. How to get into Pune university, Delhi and Bangalore university for M.Tech
  17. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  18. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
30th May 2012, 03:11 PM
anoopnigam.1984

Post Re: How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
I have completed my B.E. in IT with 64% from pune university. I have secured 21/100 marks in GATE 2012. I want to take admission for M.Tech in colleges which are situated in pune... So plz help me by providing the colleges name in pune....
thank u...
I will suggest you to prepare for GATE again,because for M.tech the valuation of other college excluding IIT & NIIT is quite low, if you want to join this year only then give your specialization,i will forward you the college name.
21st July 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?

how to take admission in ignou for m.b.a n m.tech.MBA in construction is available in ignou??????
29th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Tech after completing my B.E in IT with 64% from Pune University?

i am doing civil engg. I have big confusion that should i do pg in mba or m tech ? I am from backward category (vj) is there any monthly scolarship for both mba and m tech ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?