14th December 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MBA economics after doing B.Tech in IT field

Is taking admission in mba economics a right decision after doing b.tech in IT field?

Related Questions:
  1. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  4. Which of them is better after btech - M.tech or MBA?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  6. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. What has more scope between BBM and B.Com?
  9. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  12. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  13. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  14. List of MBA institutions that can be joined after BA(economics) in Bangalore vicinity where entrance exam is not mandatory??
  15. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  16. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  17. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do?
  18. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
15th December 2012, 04:04 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in MBA economics after doing B.Tech in IT field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is taking admission in mba economics a right decision after doing b.tech in IT field?

hi friend,

MBA stands for MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

1. After completing Bechelor Degree you can apply for MBA the course duration for MBA is 2 yearsa.
  2. for getting Admission in MBA in Good university required percentages say average is 60%.

• A candidate should have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from any recognise universities.
  • age limit should not exist 30 years there a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST in upper age.
  • A candidate may have to appear for the entrance examination of MBA and pass it with good score.

ALL THE BEST,............
15th December 2012, 05:15 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in MBA economics after doing B.Tech in IT field

Hi Guest,

After completing B.Tech it is better if you go for M.Tech.

As you are interested in MBA, you can take the course to complete your graduation but you need to find a better job in between so that you can grow in the same company.

MBA is suggested for the candidates who has completed the graduation and working in a good company.

Working employees will be having good future if they pursue MBA and complete it.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?