12th July 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in medical colleges in Islamabad?

hey i want to get admission in medical colleges in islamabad but i have heard it is really difficult to get admissions can u please guide me? im a foreigner so i dont know how things are i am giving sat will that be difficult pleaseee let me know help me out
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about provincial quota in Punjab medical colleges? What about Islamabad domicile holders?
  2. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  3. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  4. Can i get admission in good medical colleges without doing any kind of coaching?
  5. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  6. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  7. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  8. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  9. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  10. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  11. In which colleges can I apply after clearing the medical entrance exams? Any chance to get admission in foreign medical college?
  12. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  13. Cutoff list of Medical Colleges of Mumbai for SC Category? Minimum marks required for taking admission in Medical Colleges?
  14. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  15. Getting MBBS seats through NEET in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. How should I join MBBS?
  17. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?