27th May 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in polytechnic college after failing in 12th?

I am fail in 12 this year but want to admmison in polythenic collage.please give advice for above.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  2. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  3. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  4. Can I get admission in 12th after failing in 11th?
  5. List of institutes in Kerala offering software programming and application Diploma course of 3 years?
  6. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  7. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  8. Can I take lateral entry admission in 2nd year in government college of Polytechnic in UP after scoring 59.6% in 12th?
  9. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  10. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  11. How may I get admission in Jharkhand Polytechnic after completion of 12th?
  12. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  13. Can I get admission in 12th class after failing in 12th?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic college without any entrance exam?
  17. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
  18. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
12th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in polytechnic college after failing in 12th?

You can take admission in diploma on the basis of 10th Class.For getting good college you need to appear in DET(diploma entrance test) examination.

You can do diploma in any of the following:-

**Electronics and communication engineering

**Mechanical Engineering

**Electrical Engineering

**Civil Engineering

**Printing Technology

**construction Engineering etc.
14th May 2019, 06:53 PM
preethipg

Default Re: How to take admission in polytechnic college after failing in 12th?

Hi,

The basic qualification to join Diploma courses is SSC/10th Pass.
You can attend common entrance exam for joining Diploma and get qualified
Once you get good rank, you will easily get seat in your desired colleges and courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?