8th March 2012, 01:44 PM
skpal1365

How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?

i m in 6th(last)sem of B.Sc. Nautical sc. and i want 2 take adm. 4 port & shiping manag.in iit kgp.please guid me properly.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  2. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  3. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  4. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  5. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  6. Best MBA programs having good scope and offer good salaries?
  7. Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?
  8. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  10. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
  11. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  12. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  13. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  14. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  15. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
  16. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
31st December 2021, 03:01 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?

PG Diploma in Logistics and Shipping.
MSc in Shipping, Trade & Finance.
MSc Maritime Policy and Shipping.
MSc Maritime Affairs.
MBA Maritime and Shipping.
ME in Marine Engineering.
Higher National Diploma in Marine Engineering
31st December 2021, 03:09 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: How to take admission in Port and Shipping Management in IIT KGP after passing BSc Nautical Science?

Eligibility 10+ 2 from a recognized university with 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
Admission Process Entrance based
Entrance exams IMUCET, CUSAT CAT, etc
Course Fee INR 2- 8 Lakhs per
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?