30th June 2013, 08:36 AM
Sameer sahiiilll

How to take admission in Techno India College of engineering in Civil branch?

Sir i Want to take admsn in techno india college of engineering salt lake kolkata in civil branch. Sir plz tell about the placement of civil branch in d colg! Plz hlp me out m in lot of 10sn!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in electrical engineering in Techno India Private College after obtaining 69% in HS?
  2. Can I get admission in civil engineering in Techno India with 9000 rank in WBJEE
  3. Admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18758 rank in WBJEE? How is JIS Kalyani? Approximate expense in private engineering college?
  4. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  5. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  6. How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College
  7. Which are the top 10 colleges under WBUT?
  8. Last 5 years AMIE section A question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better college between techno India Salt Lake and Heritage
  10. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  12. Can I get admission in IEM, Heritage, Techno India or Haldia College in West Bengal after expecting a rank of 60,000 in AIEEE?
  13. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  14. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  15. How to take admission in Civil engineering course?
  16. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  17. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which are the top colleges for Aerospace in India?
19th July 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Techno India College of engineering in Civil branch?

i want to take addmisn in techno india saltlake in diploma courses what is process of direct admisn??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?