21st August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission through LEET after studying diploma final year in mechanical? What is the admission procedure?

i m studying diploma final year in mechanical in bits are admission through leet yes /not please tell about the admission procesure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?
  2. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  3. Procedure of admission in B.Tech for LEET student? Date of start of counseling?
  4. Date of filling of LEET form in IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  6. Procedure for admission in LEET in B.Tech? I am pursuing diploma in CSE branch final year
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission? -- [New]
  8. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  9. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  10. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  11. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  14. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
  17. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
28th June 2015, 12:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission through LEET after studying diploma final year in mechanical? What is the admission procedure?

LEET stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test. This entrance examination is conducted by different state engineering boards for admission of candidates who have pursued diploma in different streams of engineering.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have scored at least 60% throughout the diploma to be eligible for the lateral entry entrance test.

You can apply for any state board LEET exam if you meet the eligibility criteria. After clearing this exam with good rank, you can get admission in top engineering college under that board.

LEET gives you opportunity to get admission directly in second year of engineering. It would be better for you if your select Mechanical engineering for bachelor of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?