15th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Vel Tech University?

i have got 54.66667 in pcm in 12th and i have taken admission in vel tech university.is it gives good placements and good facuty?as it is under deemed university,is its degree is certain for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission directly in 2nd year in Techno if I am 1st year student in Vel Tech university in Chennai?
  2. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  3. List of top 10 engineering colleges at Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  5. Which are the good colleges in Chennai offering CS course?
  6. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in M.Tech in Authorize university after completing B.Tech from YCMOU university?
  8. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  9. List of top 25 Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu state?
  10. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  11. Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?
  12. Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?
  13. Should I take admission in IP university campus or CDAC Noida? Which one is better for M.Tech CS and why?
  14. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MCA from Avadi?
  15. Is there CAD Engineering available at PSG College? In which other institute CAD Engineering is available?
  16. How many courses are available in B.Tech? Procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  17. Form which university should I do M.Tech through correspondence?
  18. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
22nd August 2012, 08:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Vel Tech University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 54.66667 in pcm in 12th and i have taken admission in vel tech university.is it gives good placements and good facuty?as it is under deemed university,is its degree is certain for me?

Candidate who seeks to pursue B.Tech from the Vel Tech Univeristy, must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admission is through VTU EEE. Candidate appearing in the +2 level of examination are also eligible to appear in VTU EEE. Candidate must not have completed the age of twenty three years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission. The duration of the program is four years.

As far as the recognition of the University is concerned, one must refer to the following Link.
7th June 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Vel Tech University?

I had appeared for veltech entrance exam and also aieese scholarship exam but i forgot my application number of veltech exam i qualified in aieese and i dont no marks of veltech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?