11th September 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?

Now I am in 2nd part of b.tech in computer science from Delhi university whether I will get admission in harvard university for m.tech after completion of b.tech or not?

25th October 2014, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?

You can definitely get admission in Havard University for post graduation after your B.Tech course. However, it is very tough to get admission in Havard university since the number of applicants is huge and a very good score is needed in the entrance exams based on which Havard Univesity takes admission of students. You need to do well in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL and get very good scores to get admission in Havard University. Along with very good scores you need to have a very good resume as well as statement of purpose. Having work experience or job experience is of added benefit. Hence doing internship and training in your B.Tech course is extremely beneficial.
23rd November 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i am Shubham Avasthi . i am doing B.tech from mechanical branch from RTU . I want to get in admission in Harvard university .. and also tell me about how can get scholarship .
30th November 2014, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am Shubham Avasthi . i am doing B.tech from mechanical branch from RTU . I want to get in admission in Harvard university .. and also tell me about how can get scholarship .
Procedure to get admission in Harvard University :-

- Appear for GRE and TOEFL.
- Score very good marks in both these entrance exams.
- Apply online in Harvard University.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose before applying.
- Having work experience is of added benefit. If you have any, mention it or highlight it.
- If you get selected, apply for VISA.

Scholarship :- Scholarship is given on account of excellent performance in the field of academics or on showing some outstanding talent in some other fruitful field as per the university standards.
26th January 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

please tel me in short but more detail and what about some other fruitful field as per he university standerd . and also tell me how can i get some old GRE and TOEFL paper
2nd July 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Will I get admission in Harvard University for M.Tech after B.Tech?

please tel me in short but more detail and what about some other fruitful field as per he university standerd . and also tell me how can i get some old GRE and TOEFL paper

Respcted,

You can consider stanford in US itself also ETH Zurich in Switzerland as well TU Munich in Germany and KAIST in korea or NUS in Singapore or University of alberta in canada or University of Toronto in canada it self or NTU in singapore also.

But do consider cost of all of this except TU Munich is "exorbiant" or "unbearable" unless you do not have a scholarship, you can mind taking part tata endowment Scholariship , lore foundation scholarship, Nehru Full Bright Scholarship etc. That means it is possible.

For the GRE and TOEFL :

It is given ETS : www.ets.org (for details and registration)
You can find practice books for it at most of the Book shops.
21st August 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship for Mtech in such posh universities? Is GRE score is enough? Please suggest..
21st February 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to join bits pilani for doing btech.will I be getting chance to do my M tech from Harvard university
21st June 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in frist year of btech can i give harvard entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?