2nd August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to take the exam of UGC NET? What is the syllabus? I am studying M.A Economics

I want to take a exam of ugc net. So i don't know about syllabus.So please help me. I am now studing MA Economics

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of good books and study materials for UGC NET Economics?
  3. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  4. Latest syllabus of economics of UGC NET? Books to be referred?
  5. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET? -- [New]
  6. Information about UGC NET coaching centre? I am preparing for UGC NET economics
  7. Latest UGC Books to prepare for NET Exam in Economics?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  9. Where should I pursue MA in Economics being an MBBS Graduate? Will I be eligible for UGC NET Exam in Lectureship?
  10. Which books should I prepare for UGC NET Exam for Indian Economy and Agricultural Economics?
  11. Can I appear for UGC NET exam? I have done M.A in economics
  12. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after doing M.A in Economics?
  13. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after doing M.A in economics?
  14. Previous years papers for UGC NET for economics
  15. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  16. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  17. Answers keys for UGC NET exam June economics subject
  18. Which in the best publication and best author for UGC NET Economic Books(Hindi Medium)?
1st October 2012, 03:21 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take the exam of UGC NET? What is the syllabus? I am studying M.A Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take a exam of ugc net. So i don't know about syllabus.So please help me. I am now studing MA Economics
If you are interested to take NET Examination, then for this you have to complete your Post graduate degree course, you have to scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation to apply for NET Examination, final year candidates are also apply for this examination provisionally.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year, this year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination notification is going to be published soon in October.

This examination is conducted twice in a year for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

There is No Upper age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, Your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The syllabus of NET Examination is availiable in the official website. So please visit the official website and download the syllabus. There are 3 papers in NET Examination and all are Objective, No negative marking in the examination. So please prepared for this examination as per the latest pattern.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation.

Here i am attached the syllabus for Economics, please check the syllabus and prepared well for this examination accordingly.

If you cracked this examination then you are eligible to become Lecturer in some top colleges or also do P.hd courses, You can get complete details of this examination from the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 01.pdf(949.6 KB, 149 views)
24th January 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take the exam of UGC NET? What is the syllabus? I am studying M.A Economics

WHICH ARE THE SUBJECTS GOOD FOR COMMERCE STUDENTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?