9th July 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?

Hai,iam studying in travel and tourism course,i wish to take mba after travel and tourism course is it possible,what are the job opertunities for mba

Related Questions:
  1. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  3. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
  4. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  6. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  7. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  8. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  9. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  10. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  11. Can I do MBA in Travel and Tourism after completion of Graduation in BA English Honors?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?
  13. Information on MBA in Travel & Tourism?
  14. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  15. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  16. What is the salary after doing MBA in Hospitality, Travel and Tourism?
  17. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
12th June 2014, 01:57 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,iam studying in travel and tourism course,i wish to take mba after travel and tourism course is it possible,what are the job opertunities for mba
Yes, it is possible If you have completed bachelor degree course in travel and tourism. Bachelor degree course with 50% percentage of marks in relevant specialization is the minimum academic qualification required for MBA course and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates for 45% percentage of marks. So, If you have completed graduation course then your eligible for MBA course. Admission for this course MBA course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution (or) You should crack the MBA entrance examinations like, CAT/MAT examination. Basically, lot of reputed MBA Institutions in India, which accept the MBA entrance examination score card. So, please well prepare for the entrance examination to get admission for MBA course.

what are the job opportunities for mba??

Basically, MBA in travel and tourism course having good job opportunities in both the government as well as private sectors. This course course enables the studies to go for various hotel, tourism Industry, and administration related jobs. The applicant may also join as teacher in School, Colleges after completing master degree with Other academic qualification like, UGC NET/SLET. Apart from this job you may also apply for the jobs like,

-You may work as a Front Officer Executive.
-You may work as a Lobby Manager.
-You may work as a Transport Officer.
-You may work as a Visa Executive.
-You may work as a Tour Management Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?