15th July 2011, 11:19 AM
sSuUbB

How to transfer from CSE to ECE in 2nd year?

i want to transfer from cse to ece branch in the second year .my college is under anantapur jntu

29th March 2012, 09:30 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to transfer from CSE to ECE in 2nd year?

Hi

First of all make sure or confirm that your college or university to which it is affiliated they allow change of streams in 2nd year or not.

I do not think that anantpur JNTU would allow change of streams, still there are chances when there is a rule that allows the change of stream.

It states that if you be amongst the toppers of your stream in your 1st year, then you are given a relaxation that you may shift or change your stream in your 2nd year as the core Engineering studies starts from the 2nd year itself.

The syllabus for the 1st year is same and identical for every stream. So it doesn't matter.

What you have to do is, go to your administrative office, meet the concerned person and then lay your query to him/her.

They would assist you properly as to what is possible.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
24th September 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer from CSE to ECE in 2nd year?

i am passed b.tech(2008-2012) from ECE under JNTUH , now i am interested to study B.Tech(civil) . what is the procedure for my addmission and directly can i jion 2nd year of CIVIL.
or i need to jion as fresh candidate again. pls clear my doubt.....
[email protected]
5th May 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to transfer my branch frm cse to ece. My college is affilicated to jntuh....... Please help me
25th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

can i change my branch from construction technology to cs in 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?