28th August 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?

Already I have taken admission for B.Tech in Government college. Now I want to transfer to private college from the same university. Please help me out. Will I get any refund amount of what I paid? What would be the procedure for this? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks.

30th August 2017, 03:48 AM
starberry

Default Re: How to transfer from government college to private college under same university?

To change the college you must get admission into the respective private college on the basis of its eligibility criteria which will be your 10+2 marks and other entrance exam required in the new college.

You can ask in your present college about getting refund and also acquiring back your certificates. Certificates will be needed to confirm admission into another college. Many colleges give back refund of money and certificates according to their regulations. Hence, you must write a written application to the college admission department and also talk to them regarding the refund of fee and certificate returns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?