21st August 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in UP?

Sir, I'm studying in government polytechnic diploma college in Moradabad. I want to take transfer to another government polytechnic diploma college near my home. Is it possible? If yes, then how should I proceed?

27th August 2019, 11:00 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in UP?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one government polytechnic college to another college in UP in middle of the course. You have to complete three years Polytechnic course from the same college/ university where you have secured admission. None of the universities allows you to switch to another university. So, I suggest you to complete your Polytechnic course from your present college as it is not possible to switch to another Polytechnic college.
9th December 2022, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in UP?

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AUTOMOBILE JOB ABILITY KASEY HAI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?