4th June 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Availability of government scholarship for pursuing graduate level courses?

I am a 12th pass out student with 70% marks and need scholarship under government for my further education. Please, let me know if there are any scholarship being provided by the either any state or central government for pursuing graduate level courses.

9th December 2022, 04:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government scholarship for pursuing graduate level courses?

Some of the scholarships available for graduate students are

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship

Post matric scholarship scheme for minority

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna

Post graduate Indira Gandhi scholarship for single girl child

Inlaks fine arts award

Merit cum means scholarship for Professional and technical courses etc

Government and other organization include various scholarship scheme and grants from time to time to meet the financial needs of students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?