6th October 2011, 09:43 AM
mythilidurai

How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed Bsc-computer technology. I wish to undergo coaching class for tnpsc group exams. where i can get free coaching for group exams. how can i apply for that? and when can i join there?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start?
  2. List of coaching classes for preparation of TNPSC Group-II exam in Vellore? -- [New]
  3. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam? Which books to follow and which are the coaching institutes?
  5. Best coaching centers available for TNPSC Group I and Ii in Tamilnadu and Chennai?
  6. Best coaching centers for TNPSC group I exam in Chennai
  7. Can I apply for group I and II after doing MBA? Which are the best coaching centres?
  8. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
  9. Which are the best Coaching Institutes for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Exams in Tamil Nadu?
  10. TNPSC group IV coaching centres in Trichy?
  11. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  12. Which is the best coaching class in Madhurai for group I and II exam
  13. Coaching centers for TNPSC group exams?
  14. What is TNPSC group exams? Under what group i should apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure followed for TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 exam?
  16. List of the top 5 coaching centre for TNPSC group I and group II in chennai?
  17. How can I apply for postal coaching for ICWAI inter? What's the procedure for the same?
  18. Sample question papers of TNPSC Group I and II exam?
21st November 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?

Which is the best coaching academy in Chennai to clear TNPSC Group I exam?
11th April 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to undergod coaching class for TNPSC Group exam? Where can I get free coaching for group exam? How can I apply for that?

SIR/ MADAM
I have completed BBA. I wish to undergo coaching class for tnpsc group exams. where i can get free coaching for group exams. how can i apply for that? and when can i join there?
24th June 2014, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,am being a defence service which will be terminated on Oct 2017 and having age 41 years and B.A degree. I would like to appear TNPSC after my service and want to get coaching from now so I have to got adequate preparation while appearing said exam
23rd October 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam
I completed my BA. I am 35 year's old I would like to
write Tnpsc group exam. So I want to know how to apply for the
Exam?
10th August 2015, 10:54 PM
mahetuty
Member+

The government also provide for pre-exam training when last date of apply notified. After some days they will give notification call for selected candidates. The another option is in every district the government will provide free coaching training for tnpsc aspirants by the government organizations. So check regularly on websites when they will notify on time.
8th December 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech chemical engg and got second class.. Which group is preferable for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?