25th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Bhoopathi1228

How we will get the acknowledgement for CPT registration once it's done online?

i am applied for cpt registration online but am not get acknowledgment how to get cpt acknowledgement Print and also amount deducted 6100from my account? How we will get the acknowledgement for CPT registration once it's done online?

21st April 2016, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How we will get the acknowledgement for CPT registration once it's done online?

hello sir
I. Kumar abhishek .with due respect .I want to state you that I am from bihar dist Araria. I had lost my acknowledgement number & I didn't get the registration number. please help us sir. because I have to attempt the exam of cpt..
please help us sir..
27th July 2016, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How we will get the acknowledgement for CPT registration once it's done online?

I applied online CPT registration, made payment rs 6100. But acknowledge ment not received. Pl do needful
2nd May 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have filled the online cpt registration form and also an amount of 6300 deduted from my account but not got my acknowledgement number how can i get it?
30th June 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I processed an online transaction of Rs 6300 and it was deducted from my account but it said transaction failed, I took the transaction details and went in person to the ICAI office, They said its fine and they pinned the transaction details to my new CPT registration form. They said it will be successful but i haven't received any emails or anything at all to know if im registered for the CPT. What should i do?
30th June 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I fill cpt application form online and get acknowledgement no. Now can I submit this form on official address via online
2nd June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My online application has not printed properly & I don't know what is my acknowledgement number or registration number so pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?