7th February 2012, 08:20 PM
yuvraj881

How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?

Hello
Greetings

I am Yuvraj, Ive finished , my 12th with arts in 2005 with arts, but i am planing to to do join a Flying School in India for CPL Training, and as we know +12 PCM is mandatory, so i called up board office to ask them if i could repeat my 1th, 12th with PCM, so they told me that i can appear as an isolated candidate , which means i can change any 3 subjects and reappear, but that's the only info they could provide, can you kindly tell me how to apply and where to apply to appear as an isolated candidate and do i have to give exams for both 11th, 12th or just 12th.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?
  2. How can I pursue 12th PCM if failed in 11th standard?
  3. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  4. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  5. What exams should I give after 12th board exam? I am in class 12th PCM
  6. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th? -- [New]
  7. Changing school in 12 class with cbse board
  8. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  12. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  13. Should I reappear for 11th and 12th class with biology subjects in order to do appear for Medical Entrance exams?
  14. Which entrance exam can I give after passing 12th PCM
  15. List of top career oriented courses after 12th with PCM? Which field is best for me?
  16. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  17. How to prepare well for PCM subjects in 11th?
  18. Which Exams should I give to become Astronaut being a candidate of pursuing 11th class?
16th March 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?

Can i do 12th private with cbse board in session 2012-13. Now i m doing uppolytechnic diploma and i have done 11th in2011
rahul
2nd August 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?

I passed hsc with 52% now i decide togo in comm stream i go but i can only eligible for eco o.c and account subject now im a isolated candidate
3rd June 2014, 02:57 PM
swap---------1

u can directly submit the examination form for direct 12th PCM exam.....3 subject only...
i think in any college near to you..
u can apply...give exam...get marksheet....
all the best...
24th September 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for submitting isolate form for 12 science PCB for feb/Mar 2016.
10th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

migration is not granted by maharastra board for isolated student,i have to peruse my further studies in rajsthan,what to do??i am a isolated candidate.what to do?
16th October 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th std science with PCB from Hyderabad now i wish to appear for isolated Maths subject from Aurangabad board , is it possible
14th July 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How and where to appear as an isolated candidate to give 10th exam of Urdu in July 2018 and what is the last date for this
22nd August 2019, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th std science with pcb but 45 percent not egibility mbbs can reapeat pcb isoleted exam valid in mbbs pls guide
3rd September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED IN 12 TH BUT 50% COMPLETED BUT ISOLATED EXAM ONLY PCB THIS TYPE VALID EXAM FOR MBBS PLEASE GUIDE
4th March 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I am has done in hsc in arts but I want to do hsc in science and Where i did HSC in Arts There is no science in that college .What should i do what should i do Please Guide me right thanx
11th March 2020, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma in farmacy after 12th science , passed out as isolated candidate?
24th August 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying Bsc 3rd year and I wanted to appear for maths 12th Board.. How can I appear for it.. My subjects in 12th were PCB.. I want to appear for maths as it is mandatory for IIT JAM chemistry exam which I am going to appear in 2021
27th August 2020, 08:34 PM
shirleytorres

How and where to appear as an isolated candidate to give 12th exam of Engeneering in 2020 and what is the last date for this?
12th October 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Please sent a college name we get the isoleted form fir appears pcm exam after 12th commerce
22nd June 2023, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

In 12th state board I have not taken maths subject 2022 . In 2023 in 12th state board I haven Maths subject as isolated. Now can I appear for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?