27th May 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?

I have completed my BSc. Computer Science in May 2012 and I would like to work into the banking sector especially with RBI. Kindly suggest me the steps to get into RBI.

31st May 2012, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?

It is a good decision to work in banking sector after B.Sc. You can apply for officer positions in banks. Notifications will be published in RBI official site about vacant positions. You can apply online for suitable posts. For getting in to this post, candidates should attend written examination. Maximum age limit in RBI is 30 years. You will have to clear written examination and attend GD and face to face interview too.
21st March 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in banking sector after completing BSc computer science ?

Is there any pg course in banking after b.sc. Comp. Sc.??
27th April 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I completed BSc computer science so please guide me which banking exam I have to conduct to get a job in banking sector.
27th April 2013, 07:07 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed BSc computer science so please guide me which banking exam I have to conduct to get a job in banking sector.

If you want jobs in Banks in the Government sector for the Post of PO and Clerks than you have to appear in the exams that are conducted by:

IBPS on behalf of 20 Nationalised banks
SBI conducts its own exams

IBPS CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years

IBPS PO exams:
Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 30 years

SBI BANK CLERKS exams:
12th Pass with Minimum 60% marks or Graduation Pass
Age should be between 18 and 28 years

SBI BANK PO exams:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

In all these exams OBC candidates gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
12th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

is degree 2nd year is minimum age limit for any bank exams?
29th August 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hai am completed BSc cs. iwant to work in bank sector what can i do?
30th August 2013, 02:16 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Dear Friend...

It is an excellent decision to your workplace inside financial market right after B.Sc. You actually can put on to get policeman placements inside banks. Notifications will likely be publicized inside RBI standard site about clear positions. You actually can put on on the net to get suitable posts. For getting within the following publish, people need to show up at prepared examination. Highest possible get older limit inside RBI will be 30 years. You need to obvious prepared exam and also show up at GD and also in person job interview too.

If you'd like work inside Banking companies inside the Authorities market for your Article of PO and also Man or women as compared with you should come in this assessments which have been made by way of:

IBPS with respect to 20 Nationalised banking companies
SBI conducts its very own assessments

IBPS CLERKS assessments:
Minimum academic certification will be School Pass
Grow older must be amongst 20 and also 28 many years

IBPS PO assessments:
School Pass
Grow older must be amongst 20 and also 30 many years

SBI BANK CLERKS assessments:
twelfth Go with Minimal 60% signifies and also School Pass
Grow older must be amongst 18 and also 28 many years

SBI BANK PO assessments:
Minimum academic certification will be School Pass
Grow older must be amongst 21 and also 30 many years

Within every one of these assessments OBC people will get 3 a number of SC/ST will get 5 many years get older relaxations

Hope this should help you

Best wishes
31st August 2013, 10:17 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

One can work in Banking sector after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science. The candidate will be eligible to join the following positions
-Clerical positions
-Probationary Officers

The selection procedure is same for the recruitment of both the positions which will be
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer and Marketing Knowledge

In each section you have to score minimum qualifying marks to get through the written test.

Negative marking is there for the wrong answers which will be 1/4th.

As you are more interested to get job in RBI, you need to have strong preparation to crack RBI Exam.

Out of all the Bank Exams, RBI Exam is the toughest one as there is descriptive kind of questions in the written exam.

Once in a year RBI will release notification for the recruitment of PO positions.

Don't stick yourself only for RBI job. Attempt for other bank exams also like
SBI PO Exam,
IBPS PO Exam etc.

IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for all public sector banks.

Better you can attempt for this exam also.

Have good preparation for the entrance exam and crack it

Wish you all the best.
1st September 2013, 12:20 AM
nandio

The new eligibility criteria is ridiculous. 60% in graduation? IMO it's too much to ask for, even CAT asks for no more than 50%. It's high time the authorities reconsidered the decision. In courses like Eng H, it's very difficult to score 60. So that way, we would be neglecting the intellectual cream who we dearly want in our banking sector.
1st September 2013, 12:25 AM
nandio

The new eligibility criteria is ridiculous. 60% in graduation? IMO it's too much to ask for, even CAT asks for no more than 50%. It's high time the authorities reconsidered the decision. In courses like Eng H, it's very difficult to score 60. So that way, we would be neglecting the intellectual cream who we dearly want in our banking sector.
30th October 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the work of computer engineer in bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?